Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dance Dance Dance

Hello Travellers

Recently, I helped out in a food fair hosted by Bethany Home, home to many special children.
It was a really fun and heart warming ordeal. While I was busy selling ice cream, a little special child came up to us and started bopping to the rhythm of the music that was playing.

It was really cute but a lot of the bystanders didn't know how to react and just kinda smiled. Then I thought, how come we're not lose enough to break out into a dance every once in awhile when we feel like it? We care too much about what other people think of us.

Sometimes, they teach us best. We just have to listen to the least of us.

The Little Boy that Danced

Me and Pei Kun. A special friend I made over the years.

Yours Truly.


No comments:

Post a Comment