Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Inside My Circle

Hello Travellers,

Have you ever been told you were not good enough?
Or that you were not up to someone else's expectation?

Moments like these cause you to question your existence and wonder if you're really all that worth at all.
But if you were standing outside the circle, you would be able to say otherwise- that the words people say about you really don't matter.
I know this because I have been on both sides.
The inside. And the outside.

Which side are you going to believe?
Why do we contradict ourselves all the time?
How can we tell a friend that everything will be okay when if we stepped into the circle, we knew that we will never see the end of the tunnel?

Who owns the right to tell us that we are not good enough?
That we had not loved enough?
That we had not done enough?

I am in a circle.
Alone.
Is everything really worth it?
What about me?




















Yours Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment