Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuning In and Out

Hello Travellers!

So I absolutely love driving with blasting music and for some reason, I love the tuning into my favourite radio stations. Nothing could make me happier than having great music and driving. And of course, if the weather is just right, rolling down the windows at the same time!

But here's what I don't like.
Long commercial and advertisements that take up 90 percent of my radio time. It really sucks driving with maybe 5 minutes worth of good music and then have random songs about colleges around the area or the latest fast food outlets' deals.
What were they thinking?!

Besides, I don't get the point of proclaiming a non-stop top 40 chart when they add one commercial after every 2 or 3 songs. It's simply annoying.

So Hitz.fm better buck up or else!

Grrr!




















Yours Truly.

3 comments:

  1. yessss! I agreeeeee! it's like when you are so wonderfully drowned in the realm of music, suddenly the commercials destroy everything! bahhh.

    and yeahh driving with music on full blast is simply awesome! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commercials help fund the station. The equation is simple....

    NO COMMERCIALS : NO RADIO

    Besides, commercials also help promote local business which is law in Malaysia by the government.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes but they can do it in moderation! The way they're going about it, they're only going to chase all the listeners away!

    ReplyDelete