Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Friday, April 22, 2011

(Men vs Women) Rules

Hello Travellers,

So I was talking to my friend Tim- amazing guy you can rely on for you single ladies out there, and we were talking about how frustrated I was with my previous relationships.
Sometimes you'll fall for the wrong person.
Sometimes you'll fall at the wrong time.
Sometimes you'll fall by the wrong circumstances.
Sometimes you'll fall for one who's not falling back.

So here's my comfort from this great friend of mine. Bear in mind, this is the unedited and uncensored version. And of course, coming from your very own male species.


Jo,
Rule no 1:   Guys are stupid
Rule no 2:  Even the guys you dont think are stupid...are stupid
Rule no 3:  Even the guys who honestly think they're not stupid and would/could never do such a thing....are indeed stupid
Rule 3 is hardest for me...cause that means I'm stupid.


Here's what he thinks about the female rules!


Rule no. 1: There are no rules
Rule no. 2: We are unpredictable.  See Rule no. 1
Rule no. 3: We tell you there are no rules but if you dont follow this one, you're toast!
Rule no. 4: These rules are nonspecific


Guess it does make sense too that women have more rules than men!
Anyways, its all for laughs. No offense!
But really...
What do you think?




















Yours Truly.

6 comments:

  1. What does preggers mean, cuz? Also... how do I allow strangers to comment? Apparently blogspot blocks that. Grrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...that's the first thing I thought when I saw your pic.

    And don't forget the women's rules aren't supposed to make sense because women make absolutely no sense to men when they are in relationships together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't comment on previous relationships because they are just a dark void. I get stuck falling for people who don't fall back. Although I am not the best person to answer this, I'll still give my input. Guys are stupid, I should know because I am one. Now, just saying stupid isn't really correct. We can make mistakes, we can
    immature at times. Personally, I think some guys are genuinely smart
    and always know the right things to do. I am not one of them.
    I make mistakes but I would not call myself stupid, just
    misinformed.

    ReplyDelete