Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Sunday, April 17, 2011

One Life

Hello Travellers,

Injustice is oftentimes blind.
It can also appear to be a non-existant even when you've looked from every angle.
Why?
I doubt the unjust people know what they're doing or the effects of what they stand for.
Really. Think about it.
Nobody's going to say, "Hey, I think I'm going to go against these people just because it is unjust!"
Of course, they may have their reasons for doing so but what I'm saying is injustice can only be seen through the eyes of the opposition.

Enough of that theory, I'm just pretty upset about how the government is handling things on this side of the world. I mean, think about it.
Inappropriately written textbooks.
Riots accusing religion without founded proof.
Talk of spilling blood in public without being properly addressed by the government or higher authorities.

Let's talk about it.
Discrimination against color and religion.
We hear it in the news everyday.
Why isn't the government protecting us?
Why aren't we protecting each other?

The world is a bitter box today.
And it hurts. It hurts to see how we slash at each other all the time.

One life. That's all we got.
Use it wisely and stop ruining others'.



















Yours Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment