Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Friday, April 15, 2011

My gun, your bullets.

Hello Travellers,

A recent video I watched about guns and shooting revealed that sometimes, it is not the power of the gun that matters but the bullets you use.

That really makes sense in real life, don't you think?
We're the guns. And bullets, they fly out from our mouth.
So really, the things we say everyday of our lives are what matters most because people listen.
People watch.
And that's what makes the world go round.

This makes me look back. Stop. Regret.
Too many mistakes.
Far too many.
Rewind.
Can I start over?

Hold on.
Time to reload my gun with some new bullets.


















Yours Truly.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I am quite taken by the use of words here and the elegant tie into firearms. I'll shall be thinking of this the next time I am at the firing range.

    ReplyDelete