Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Miss You

Hello Travellers!

It is Sunday already and thus marks the first week of my coming home. I figured that by this time, I would be permitted to write about the things I miss from the United States of America.

No, its not that bad of a country.
Yes, I liked it.
No, they don't ride wagons in Kansas.

Here are the top ten things I miss right off the top of my head. I'm sure that the list will add on in time.

1. The crazy amount of good cheese in every meal (How much is too much?)

2. Burger Station and all its grease

3. Friends with deadly sense of sarcasm that fits mine

4. Free movies and people who love criticizing movies, like me.

5. Pandora.com and unbanned music

6. Walmart in all its glory

7. Wide roads and slow consistent drivers

8. My crazy awesome friends. They come in different colours.

9. Playing the piano at Biederman's every weekend. This does include the backache and sleepiness that comes from sitting at the piano for 2 hours straight.

10. Sonic drinks and Braum's limeade. America's great way of wasting the extra pennies in your pocket.

More to come, I am certain.

Yours Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment