Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pain Comes Home Sometimes

Hello Travellers.

I was going to write about depression and how it is possible to battle it till its death but I think that my time has not come just yet.
Pain comes and it goes but I think that the most important aspect of situations like these would be how you face it. As for me, I try my best to be positive about everything. After all, fairy tales do end with good overcoming evil. However, at times, it seems impossible to stay focus on the track as I run towards the finish line.

I cannot say that I do not understand why people say things to bring you down. Nor can I say that I do not understand why defenses rise in fights. I understand fully because I was there. I was once an offender too, out of emotion and negativity. But are all these heartaches worth us all?

Silence can be a virtue while speaking kills us all. Perhaps it was my wrong to want that silence but I do not think that I was wrong to want peace. Hurt? We both do but somehow, we will recover. At least I hope I will move out of the darkness and walk into the light.
The last thing I need is to be spoken to out of spite and hurt.
Face it, we all need time.

But even after time, there is a possibility that I can never look you in the eye.
And maybe, that is alright after all.
Life isn't that bad without you when I've finally figured out that I'm in the only one driving my car.

Yours Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment