Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life after College (Big Tips for the Soon-to-Be Travellers)

Hello Travellers!

This blog is a record of my adventures in this thing called life. Apparently, it is somewhat essential that I have proof of my existence and my travels especially in these techno-crazy days.
For starters, we could get to know me.
As of this hour, I am a recent college graduate awaiting life to unfold splendidly just like a good book or a fairy tale. In fact, I have been waiting for a month now.
Within this month, I have discovered certain truths about life and how reality kicks in after college.

1: Plans fail
2: Crying is a daily routine
3: Movies are vital for survival
4: Detours happen
5: Trust may lead to destruction
6: Money can bring tears of joy
7: Freaking out comes every minute, rather than everyday
8: Tomorrow is frightening and no, it is not about the homework unfinished
9: Time can be spent by doing nothing: Something they never teach in college
And finally (as of now), 10: There really isn't a compass or a guideline or a narrator

Basically, what I am trying to say is that even though 3.5 years of college is crazy, real life is crazier!
Yes, college life is pretty much un-real. Those were the days when I used to dream that I would have it all on my fingertips and that money wasn't really essential. Those were the days when my motto was to follow my heart and passion, not practical tactics of survival.
I certainly dreamt a lot this month. However, the compass changes and the river takes me where it flows.
Dreams get left behind and new plans take over.

So! Enough of my long philosophies. I really hope that my adventures entertain you the way it will entertain me. Let the adventures begin!

Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment