Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Friday, February 18, 2011

Moving On

Hello Travellers!

In approximately 36 hours, I will be leaving this beautiful country for home. This home called Malaysia will be extremely humid but green and warm in every way. Nevertheless, I find it super difficult to leave behind a place you've found close to your heart that holds the people you love. Just to make things worse, I shall have to say that I may never know if I would ever come back again or if I do, when. But I will never know where the river takes me until I get there.

Obviously, I have not finished packing. 

Moving on can be extremely painful in life but it is utterly essential. Some move-ons are good for the soul. Others devastating.
Let me explain.

I wasn't planning on heading home this entire month. I had really only decided about a week or two ago and somehow things seemed to fall into place. (Just like a fairy tale!)
And so I have to move on from this place to have new friends, new weather, new culture. 

However, certain move-ons are painful. Deceiving. Confusing.
Like the fact that my relationship with my one-year boyfriend Jeff crumbling apart. Meet Jeff S, my most favourite guy in the whole wide universe. I would have to say that he would be the most eligible bachelor now that we're probably not together. Yes I don't exactly know what is going on. (Don't we always?) Just a little crack in the wall turned our world around and as much as love can surpass horizons, I still cannot un-break my own heart. I suppose Toni Braxton could have her moment now but I really do feel that way. And I don't want to be generic but if words could be undone it would undo everything.
Sometimes we wished we had the remote controls to our own lives but unfortunately, no one owns the Sands of Times.

I guess to end that whole long and depressing story, I shall conclude by saying moving on is tough and rough and I have yet to experience it all. (I still have less than 2 days!) When I've been through it all, I shall train you to be fearless and invincible in this art of moving on. *inserts evil laugh here*

Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment