Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rain

Hello Travellers!

The day is beautiful here in the heart of Malaysia. When it rains, it pours. The cool breeze, light on the skin, is definitely exhilarating after a day or two of heavy humidity.

Even though the morning rain lasted for only an hour or so, it was good enough to wash away the stickiness. 
No I did not take a shower in the rain, even though I would have loved to.

This reminds me a lot about human life in so many ways. Sometimes we get so caught up with the drama evolving around us that we become sticky and sweaty. That's all it takes to make us irritated with the people around us and forget what it means to love. Call me a love bug but I believe that the world revolves around love itself. My point is, the rain will pour and everything will be alright in time. However, we should never take for granted the situations that drag us around. 

Every heat wave is a blessing in disguise.  

While you wait for the rain, enjoy the sun. Savour the heat and put on some shorts and a tank top while at it! Alright, I took that a little far but you get what I mean.

Have a little sunshine in your life :)

Yours Truly.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment