Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Angel by Jack Johnson

Hello Travellers!

So, I finally gathered up enough guts to publish my first cover video on YouTube. Even though it isn't perfect, (yes, there were a couple of major slips), I decided that people are imperfect and I'll have to accept the fact someday. So why not now?

The reason why I've never put anything officially up was because I've always felt like I wasn't good enough and I didn't want the public to judge me based on my first publicity.
Yes, this is pretty life changing for me!

So here we go. I know I talk a lot in this video. I hope you'll make it through to the actual singing!
This is 'Angel' written by Jack Johnson. And a little bit of my flare.
Do let me know what you think, though! I'd love some insight- the good, the bad or even the ugly.

p.s.: Click on this to view it on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWe6kJxIXwA



Well, I hope that was a somewhat pleasant experience!
Yours Truly.

2 comments:

  1. SO, couple of comments. Don't make weird faces? lol. Also, I think the talking is alil bit too long and the flashing screen is kinda distracting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, weird faces are apart of me and I don't wanna be someone other than myself. But good point.
    Yeah the talking was a bit too long but thats just cause its the first video I guess :S
    I was a little obsessed with the flashing dealio on the movie maker so that needs to go you're right! Thanks bro <3

    ReplyDelete