Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Up in Reality

Hello Travellers!

I just saw this amazing article about hot air balloons.
I've always wanted to ride on one.
If you've ever watched 'Úp', an animated movie released sometime ago, you will find this pretty epic as well.
A bunch of scientifically talented nerds got out and made it happen for real! Fancy that. A house with the colorful balloons and everything including human beings! Oh, I certainly wish I had the opportunity to be on it. Wouldn't that be the best thing ever in the world?

The whole floating house was said to last for about an hour and floated up past 10,000 feet.
Here's a little photograph of the project.


Want to read more? Here's the article!

Enjoy and live life flying high!
Yours Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment