Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Map

Hello Travellers

Have you ever been on an airplane and experienced a bumpy ride? You know, when the seatbelt signs turn on and you were told to return to your seat. Those bumpy turbulences are never fun no matter how short they last because not only is it disruptive to whatever you were doing may it be a movie or a meal, it also signals danger.

Nobody likes being in danger.

That includes me. Currently, I feel like I am on a roller coaster or in a little boat rocking on the waves of the sea.
Nothing is certain and nothing lasts forever.

True, I live for excitement and life itself is an adventure to travel through.
But sometimes we need a rope to hold on to so we can make it through the trail safely without any casualties.
I need some form of rope to hold on to and I'm not speaking of family, friend or God. Just a black and white map that could sketch me through. Wouldn't that be just lovely?

Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment