Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lat

Hello Travellers!

Here's a little something to enlighten your mood for the day.
I was actually thinking creative ways to voice out opinions. I love writing music and lyrics that can cause people to think but I also enjoy reading comics. One of the leading inspirational and influential comic artist would be Lat. His comic series are highly enjoyable and powerful. One of his books I enjoy reading would be the classic 'Kampung Boy'.

Here are some snippets from the book itself:


Politically, Lat stands out as very influential and his drawings best depict current issues. Here's one that sums up our 1 Malaysia motto, in a slightly humorous way.
I researched some of his works online today and found out that the Istana Budaya will be showing a musical based upon his great works! How fun! This will be held from the 16th of March to the 3rd of April. Be sure not to miss it because I will not!
This is super exciting and I'm so proud to be a Malaysian. 



Yours Truly.

2 comments:

  1. Lat celebrated his 60th birthday yesterday. Syabas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! What a talent. Malaysia is blessed to have people like Lat.

    ReplyDelete