Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Play it Again

Hello Travellers!

I think that lately I've developed this weird obsession habit. When I find a song I like, I'd play it over and over again. And I do mean over and over because I don't seem to stop for hours. It seems really odd but I could never have enough of one thing and I wonder why.

Have you ever felt that way?
When a song makes you feel so alive all of a sudden. Only the power of music.
Sometimes, nothing else seems to cut through but music.

I wish there were a repeat button that I could click on so I didn't have to restart it again and again.
I still wonder why.

Maybe its the exhilarating feeling we humans have always needed and always will need. We need something to cling on to and ride with it over and over again, even though we may never have noticed in the first place.
Whatever it may be: God, your family, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your best friend.
Whatever your prized possession may be, you need that obsession.

Cause in the end, without obsession, we die of starvation.
So play it again.

Yours Truly.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! =D i actually have that same obsession too! when a song becomes inexplicably soothing the ear, the soul and the heart, i just wish it could be played infinitely.

    i wish i have something to be obsessed about too. apart from songs and writing and photography.

    i love your blog! especially the way you write and the things you write about! and you sing really well too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! :)

    I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I'm pretty sure my brother thinks me insane for playing music over and over again. Don't we all crave obsession? <3

    Take care girl.

    ReplyDelete