Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Beach! I missed you.

Hello Travellers!

Today was an amazing day at the beach.
But best of all were the people who went along with me.
The purpose of it all was baptism. And it was a successful one. Of course, despite the occurrence of three jellyfish that were huge (ps: we caught them), we had a lot of fun.

Here's a photograph of the baptized.


Asians. So plenty of food to share. And plenty laughter. And plenty volume. What can I say, we are a loud.
So this beach isn't that amazing. Nevertheless it is still a beach and I've missed the sea so much. Teluk Batik is maintained pretty well and the facilities are wonderful but I wouldn't call the water amazing. There are better beaches out here in Malaysia!

Here's a snapshot.


And a photo of our palm trees.

Pretty green. Another thing that annoyed me was how irresponsible Malaysians can be. When we got there, the place was gorgeous. But when we left, I saw so many plastic bottles and random trash all over. It is really sad and embarrassing at the same time so please pick up after yourself!

Of course, I couldn't resist but take a few personal snapshots. You may already be bored out of your mind seeing these. I always have the same poses. Well, that's because my arms usually only extend to a certain length and a certain angle. You can't do much. Just so you know. Oh, and that's the national flower. No, not me. But the red hibiscus on my head!
And a little artsy one just for fun.
Here's me and my aunt. Obviously, she wasn't paying very much attention!


Photograph with the help of Ezekiel Tan



Like I said, great people! We even buried some.





Aww, how cute. These little monkeys.


Well, for those who have never been to Lumut, you have to try the cendol in Sitiawan. 
What's cendol? Its this sweet desert with coconut milk, shaved ice, sticky rice and beans in it that makes it amazing! And you can find the best cendol in Malaysia here! So refreshing...




Only the best. Served in the King's court and loved by all.


I think that sums up the best of the day. Well, I suppose my one hour nap in the afternoon did. Sleep is so beautiful. And it rained again this evening- really heavily, which made the wind super strong. Oh I love it.

Yours Truly.



No comments:

Post a Comment