Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Turn the Blinkers On!

Hello Travellers!

So I was driving around today and I got really irritated by uneducated and obnoxious drivers that rape the streets in Malaysia daily. Here, blinkers also known as turn signals do not exist. I guess you might as well say that they don't manufacture that in cars here.
My point is, nobody turns their blinkers on when they're about to turn or pass someone.

Because I'm a deep thinker when I drive, I came up with a parabola almost immediately.
We are all like cars driving around on the narrow streets of life. Some of us drive closer together while some drive sparingly. Those of us that do drive in a cluster are fully dependent upon the cars in front and the cars at the back when it comes to arriving safely.

Because of this dependency, using our blinkers is a necessity. Without turning on our blinkers, the car behind us will not know what we are up to. Similarly, we depend on the car in front of us for clear directions.
So how can we take this in relation to reality?
The truth is, we all depend on each other when it comes to making it through life. It gets really frustrating when a friend or someone you love makes a turn unexpectedly. Then, you never see them again.

What's the lesson of the story? (I need to learn to apply it as well!)
Turn on your blinkers.
Then, blast the speakers, roll down the windows and enjoy the ride!

Yours Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment