Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Little Ramble

Hello Travellers!

Due to the lack of sleep, I have been very hazy as to what I should talk about but I decided something more upbeat rather than my usual banter of sadness.

Let's talk about what's good in life so far.
The weather was absolutely gorgeous with the exception of the moment as it is starting to heat up really fast, giving me headaches. This morning and afternoon was lovely though- not too hot, and very breezy.

I had quality time with my family and it felt really good. We had some great laughters but of course, we miss Jonathan in every way.

Also, food is nothing but fantastic on this side of the planet. I have no complains whatsoever. You will understand fully what it means to love food when you've been here. I'm not fibbing!

Last happy: I completed a video of myself. Yes, it was only a minute long, and it took all day. But it was worth it. Hopefully, I will get better at doing things faster and maybe be less of a perfectionist. I'll post it up when I feel the aura of confidence in my skin, I promise.

I think that's about all that I can ramble about at the moment.
Much love from me to you.
Then spread that love around!

Yours Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment