Travel Profile

My photo
Songwriter Dreamcatcher

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tsunami. Boom.

Hello Travellers,

I'm sure you've heard of the Tsunami strikes around the world today. What can we do?
Generally, we can't do anything but wait and watch. We do not have the capabilities to stop Mother Nature from going wild! However, we could stick together and form a wall of support.
This is when boundaries need to be broken and countries forgotten.
Colours need to fade.
We are all the same.

Obviously, I'm sitting here writing this in the comfort of my home but I'm also thinking about those in the alerted regions, I wonder what I'd do if I were in their shoes.
Would I be running inwards or would I be praying my heart out? Or would I be sitting, waiting, surrendering? At desperate moments like these, one would never know.
Would I be saying 'I love you' to the ones I feared saying to? Would I shun away the thoughts?
We can never predict our actions in distress.

Tsunamis are unpredictable in nature. What happens is they suck in all the water causing the tide to decrease drastically and then boom it hits!
Moments like these. Unexplainable. Unpredictable.

But do we act like tsunamis ourselves?
Hide it all in until the very last minute. BOOM.
Sometimes we don't know until it is too late.

Yours Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment